
I read about this AZAPO Symposium in the City Press yesterday. I hoped it would be in Cape Town because I am going to be there next week, but I emailed the organisers and alas it will be in Joburg.
So if anyone from Joburg is interested, please go and report back to me!
I would really love to hear Barney Pityana speak because I have read some good things by him and about him, and he is someone whose opinion I am very interested to hear. I also want to know more about AZAPO and what they stand for. And I'm a concerned citizens and and a patriot :)
The organisers also emailed me a map which I can forward to anyone who would like directions.



6 comments:
Trying out your new camera?
How did you get on the invitation list?
Mom
Oh man, oh man, oh man!!!
Mhhh?? Let me think about it because i have got a deadline jobs that are due on the 18th Aug, but will try hard to make it to this gathering!
Will let you know what i've decided!!!
I didn't get on the invitation list, I just emailed to enquire!
What deadline do you have obakeng?
Maybe you can convince someone else to go and report back to us! :)
I just emailed to enquire about it and was sent the info!
Obakeng, if you do get a chance to go, please let me know how it goes! Otherwise, maybe you can convince someone else to go and report back to us :)
What deadline do you have?
Hey1 Can you ask someone to report what they had to say? I have lost touch of AZAPO. At about the same time they lost touch. Back in the late 80s early 90s. But would love to know if they are back with some real stuff. Biko was/is a legend and he deserves a legacy of a strong and just AZAPO.
Hi Laura,
I just wanted to send my apologies for not making it to this event, and could not find anyone who could go for us.
In actual fact, I am at work currently trying to finish off an audit deadline.
So my apologies please!
Post a Comment