Thursday, December 04, 2008

Americans

From XKCD:


Yes Americans, any view of the world where you are not in the centre... gosh it just doesn't make sense!

;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the trailer as well and it looks awesome. I am not a Trekker but got to see this one.

And, of course, I got more info than what I really needed to know. Didn't know Brown was a Trekker... Beam me up Brownie. Oh wait, it's Bail me out Brownie.

Anonymous said...

Haha! It is SO true. I have heard it so many times - "Hey, is that accent from France?" "No, South Africa." "Oh, that's close right?" I guess I am from the "West" then.

Laura said...

Most people get my accent wrong (they think it is either British or Australian).
EXCEPT for one Australian lady I met in the US - she instantly knew I was South African :)