I've started contributing on Obakeng's blog, ONC Today.
If you are interested in current affairs and some commentary, if you want to add your own two cents or just see whats being said, go take a look. I've been following his blog for a while, and it's a good read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats Laura, I was also recently invited to contribute to kill whitey, I still haven't mustered the courage to blog there. That's place attracts the most sick weirdos. Anywho Knock 'em out over at onctoday
I noticed you on the killwhitey team, thats great :)
Its pretty intimidating writing on someone else's blog actually, I hummed and had about it for about a week before I got up the courage!
I really like this trend of joint blogs though, I think its going somewhere. Wouldn't it be great if one day we could all meet and have out own little blogging Indaba type thing? :)
As for the crazy people on Killwhitey - sheesh, tell me about it. Thats really the reason I don't use my own name on my blog.
Post a Comment