
Over the weekend I was chatting to someone (Donnae!), and Minoshni's name came up as one of my digs mates. And Donnae asked "Who is Minoshni??" Presumably she was intrigued by references to Minz on this very blog.
So this post is about Minoshni, or Minz (or Doo, if you are Mutsa). You can see her on the right in the picture on the top, its a pic of the grad garden party.
Minoshni is very cool. She likes her feet, she had fuzzy pink gloves but now they are gone :(
She is an uber-cool DJ. And a journalist. She may become an investigative journalist and go undercover as a janitor. She looks after a beautiful work web page and a blog. Check out her blog for info on India, cricket, and the life of Minoshni.
She runs the yearly RMR Cuppa for CANSA, she runs the Ad team for Cue, she does the RMR ABSA Top 40. Evidence of the fact that she is multi-talented! And a brilliant leader, I alway love listening to Minoshni's Leadership Tips.
She may or may not start an exciting training business which we came up with in the kitchen, some years ago. She is learning french. She is very grown up with all sorts of things like life insurance. She likes princess movies, like me.
I'd better get back to work, so I'll wrap off with "Minoshni is cool." :)



3 comments:
you are way cooler than that minoshni character!
Thanks Laura, it all makes so much more sense now. Hope the work is going wonderfully well.
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Post a Comment