
Some fantastic C.S. Lewis quotes:
"A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading."
"Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable? Quite easily, I should think. All nonsense questions are unanswerable."
"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important."
"Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil."
"Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities."
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
"I gave in, and admitted that God was God."
For Oliver & Nathan:
"The real Oxford is a close corporation of jolly, untidy, lazy, good-for-nothing humorous old men, who have been electing their own successors ever since the world began and who intend to go on with it. They'll squeeze under the Revolution or leap over it when the time comes, don't you worry."
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way.""
"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
And the grand finale:
"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."
:)
(from this page)



2 comments:
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment