A conversation between my brother and I:
Laura: Let's go to a confederation cup match!
J: What's that? Tennis?
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"... to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding of a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Isaac Newton

5 comments:
This reminds me of the Dire Straits song "Brothers in Arms" - we all live in one world, but we live under different suns . . .
You really said that? that must have been quite embarassing.lol
Well, I was the one who wanted to go to a match...
My brother was the one who thought it was tennis :)
Since posting this blog entry I stumbled across this:
on iol
^ Check Krantz' comment!! :D
MoA - under different suns is a good way to put it! On the same earth but under different suns :)
Well, I was the one who wanted to go to a match...
My brother was the one who thought it was tennis :)
^^^oops......my bad
Post a Comment