Minoshni poined out that it has been a while since I have blogged. I have been saving up all my blogging thoughts for next week when I will be in Cape Town, probably with a fair amount of free time and not all that much access to work. So I will be free to spend my life blogging.
Nonetheless, let me post here to break the blogging silence before I go.
Thought for today is a quote from the book Dune:
"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration."
When I actually allow myself to realise it, I see that I am afraid of alot of things. And fear often motivates what I do. Unacceptable! Perfect love (God's perfect love) drives out all fear, and humility (or correct identity) drives out fear too. The two are strongly linked I guess :)
To security!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment