I bought a fridge today. Scary stuff, very Grown-Up. But the Lord is good!
"The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it." Proverbs 10:22
Now I just need to make a plan to get it delivered to my flat. Any ideas anyone? Apparently you should transport it upright. Its a Defy fridge, which I am really happy about because they have 2 year warantees and apparantly they are very good about fixing things if the need arises. Hooray.
I looked for a picture of it to put here for y'all to see (google images!). I battled to find the right one by gooling "defy fridge," so I just tried "defy." And then I didn't find any pictures of fridges! Certainly not in the first rew pages of results anyway. And aweful lot of "Defy Gravity" though :) Its funny how we figure out these "laws" about the world and then we are excited about the thought of breaking them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment