
I love photo blogs. Roger's blog is an excellent example. But then, he takes spectacular photos too, so maybe his blog isn't typical. At any rate, I don't have a digital camera so a full photo blog is not viable (and I recently lost most of the data, including photos, on my laptop due to a monumentally stupid "upgrade" attempt). Nonetheless, let me entertain you with the few photos I have hanging around on my hard drive.
The picture at the top is of my third year "Control and Optimasation" math class. From the left: Me (not the best picture!), Dr Remsing (lecturer), Harold, Adam, Razvan. Sitting upstairs in the math library, after a lecture. Aaah yes, back when I was an undergrad. Adam used to bring jelly math shapes to tuts.



1 comment:
Laura. You are a legend. I cant remember the maths shapes but I remember you guys very fondly! I still have the book you gave me on my coffee table... "Oh, The place you will go". Oh the places I have been!
My best regards, with love. Adam
Post a Comment