Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fantastic News

Some fantastic news came in this afternoon! John's WBC was measured again today, and it was 1.3 -which is good. But the great news is that he can go home to the flat for a few days! Fantastic :)

Also, Nathan (on the left in the picture) has gone to visit John in Cape Town. He arrived this morning from Grahamstown on the bus (thats real devotion), and is leaving for home tomorrow afternoon. I bet he didn't expect so much excitement when he saw John! I expect they have been running around making preparations for John to go to the flat. He needs a "low microbial" diet, which basically means nothing that may have bacteria in it, that could take him out with his low WBC. So no yoghurt unfortunately.

1 comment:

*me said...

Hey! I'm reading! Thanks for the posts, it's always good to hear someone else's point of view on these things. Plus, you actually hear from your mom and John, and I'm mostly going through my mom at this stage.

It's a little hectic with exams (I write the last one on Thurs), but have just updated my blog.