Friday, September 02, 2005

Vetkoek

I am busy trying to make vetkoek for the Cultural Evening at church on Sunday. Well, tonight is the test run. good thing I did a test run because nothing is working. The stupid vetkoek burns on the outside and is still soggy on the inside. Yuck. And my tea tastes funny. And I feel sick from eating so much test half-cooked vetkoek. Yuck. Bleh. And my tea tastes really funny. Why does is taste funny? Maybe its because I used full cream milk instead of low fat. Either way, the fact remains that it tastes funny. And now I need to start (yes, start) making tomatoe relish stuff for said cultural evening. At least I know how to make tomatoe relishy stuff. But the kitchen is a huge mess now. Should I just push everything into the corner and make tomatoe stuff or should I wash first? Well, in order to get to the sink I would have to wade through the supper dishes which would be a mission, so perhaps I will just push to the side for now.

No comments: